Welcome to the AKFCF web site
The Association of Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchisees welcomes you and invites you to explore this site for information on the AKFCF and its benefits to the KFC franchisee community.
This updated site features even more content within the franchisee Members Only section. Establish your log-in information so you can access the site frequently for updates.
- A history of the franchisee association (including a video of the AKFCF History Workshop held in 2005)
- Benefits of membership - why a KFC franchisee should join the regional association
- Regional membership information
- Details and registration for regional meetings and the AKFCF annual convention
- Links to other KFC-related web sites
- A franchisee-only password-protected members site
If you'd like to get in touch with the AKFCF's Executive Committee, please click here for contact information.
News of Interest ...
Win A $1,000 Cash Award!
KFC's Volunteer for Hope program recognizes associates and franchisees with monetary grants to be given to their favorite charitable organization to help support their mission. This year, the Yum! Foundation is awarding up to $275,000 in grants to KFC associates and franchisees who carry out a volunteer project with a local nonprofit charity.
Franchisee Member Login:
Save the Date for the 2015 AKFCF Convention!
Registration opens in early September!
This site does not pertain to KFC Corporation, so if you have information to pass along to KFCC regarding franchising opportunities, individual restaurant issues or charitable donations, etc., please visit our Related Sites page which contains a link to their web site or give them a call at (502) 874-8300. If you have a compliment or a complaint about a KFC restaurant, please report the issue to 1-800-CALLKFC.