Welcome to the AKFCF web site
The Association of Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchisees welcomes you and invites you to explore this site for information on the AKFCF and its benefits to the KFC franchisee community.
This updated site features even more content within the franchisee Members Only section. Establish your log-in information so you can access the site frequently for updates.
- A history of the franchisee association (including a video of the AKFCF History Workshop held in 2005)
- Benefits of membership - why a KFC franchisee should join the regional association
- Regional membership information
- Details and registration for regional meetings and the AKFCF annual convention
- Links to other KFC-related web sites
- A franchisee-only password-protected members site
If you'd like to get in touch with the AKFCF's Executive Committee, please click here for contact information.
Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation
Helping KFC Team Members achieve their dreams!
As a franchisee, you know better than anyone that KFC was built on Colonel Harland Sanders' values. When you have a heritage as rich as KFC, you embrace it because that's what sets you apart. Besides serving the world's best chicken, the KFC Family also has a long and rich history of generosity and supporting those who are trying to better themselves. Since 1998, the Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation, an independent, non-profit organization, has helped KFC give back. Today, the Foundation is focused on making a difference in the lives of those who are willing to work hard and improve themselves through education.
With this mission in mind, the Foundation offers hourly KFC Team Members and Shift Supervisors at participating restaurants two educational assistance opportunities:
- REACH Educational Grant Program™ (college scholarship). MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 2015 REACH application is February 1 through March 17.
- REACH HIGH™ – High School Equivalency Program (GED prep & exam assistance). This is a year-round offering.
If your restaurants participate in the Cole Slaw Donation Program, click here or follow the links above to learn more about how we help the people you depend on every day.
Franchisee Member Login:
February 2-5, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration for the 2015 AKFCF Convention is open NOW!
Click here to go to the Convention web site.
This site does not pertain to KFC Corporation, so if you have information to pass along to KFCC regarding franchising opportunities, individual restaurant issues or charitable donations, etc., please visit our Related Sites page which contains a link to their web site or give them a call at (502) 874-8300. If you have a compliment or a complaint about a KFC restaurant, please report the issue to 1-800-CALLKFC.